Thursday 11 April 2013

What is project #whitePi

Recently I discovered the little gem that is a Raspberry Pi. A quick search on google will show the many project that you can do with a raspberry Pi.

What is a Raspberry Pi ?

The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It’s a capable little PC which can be used for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video.

So what is project #whitePi about then ?

After seeing the many project on google and YouTube I started to get excited about the possibilities off my little PC, my plan is to replicate some of the projects and thus #whitePi was born. The hash tag is being used so your able to to follow my progress on twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment