Wednesday 1 May 2013

More items brought

Today I brought more bits for project #whitePi

3 x Raspberry Pi model b (used but working)
2 x clear case's (brand new)
4 x micro usb power supply
1 x wireless keyboard with trackball
1 x USB hub with 8 usbs
1 x 300mb wifi dongle

All were purchaced from good old ebay

That makes a total of 5 Raspberry Pi's

I can start building a Raspberry Pi supercomputer ( More to follow on this )

This weekend my plane is to get my working / test area set up and running but I think I might need then just a weekend but I'll see how it goes, I also need to setup my main computer and stop the kids form using it (thats why they have Ipads for). Any idea how I can fix my netbook that has decide to stop working last night? so thats more things to add to the list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment